Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The thing about...

The thing about ankle boots is that if you have wife calves the darn things make you look like you have tree trunks instead of legs...but the thing about the thing about ankle boots is that I love them and will wear them anyway! I'm currently online hunting to celebrate my recent weigh in that puts me at a safe 59.2 lbs lost. I'm celebrating losing 60lbs now, because I figure that I'm supposed to weigh in on the 7th of each month..and since I weighed in early, it's really inevitable I'll have lost 0.8lbs over the next 5 days.

I went ahead and compiled a graph of my recent accomplishments. There's nothing quite like putting your measurements out there for the world to see to make you a bit nervous, though!

This update isn't anything too deep or spectacular though, because there is an amazing home-made "green soup" waiting for me on the stove. I'm excited to be alive right now..I knew I was losing weight because I have a bathroom scale, but I had no idea how many inches I was throwing out of the window!

These successes are the things that keep me on track. Hope you are all doing as well in your own healthy adventures!

Eggs out.

2 comments:

  1. I have a pair of ankle boots I love that dip at the front, and the dip seems to help make my legs look longer and less tree-trunky. So there's my tip! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's an awesome idea, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete