Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Magical March Weigh-In


 It's been hard to keep up with where I am lately. I don't feel like posting all the time like I was before when I was in charge of what I was doing. When I was doing an iso-caloric approach to eating I was taking every little thing I ate into consideration and really invested in my diet and exercise routine. Now that I'm doing Medifast I feel a little distant, almost like I've traded active investment for passive investment. I'm obviously invested enough to eat the products and write in the journal...but am I invested  enough to feel like this is me making these successes happen, rather than these successes happening because someone else did all the brain-work to make sure my body would respond in a particular way.

I'm giving it a few more weeks. I want to see how I feel after all is said and done during that time. I might take a break from the program and go back to eating real, fresh, true foods and see if that can help me out at all.

Success is success: Truth. Success by any means necessary is still success: Not Truth.

Eggs out
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment