Saturday, March 24, 2012

Medifast: 4 Weeks In

I've been having some success with Medifast, and then no success with it. This past week I only lost half a pound..but that is still something to be celebrated. I think when I started this journey I had so many intentions to completely transform who I was without help.

I realize now that that would have been impossible. I did it all through hard effort and sheer determination, but it's impossible to do anything so monumental without support. People encouraging me on Facebook and sending me awesome messages about how inspirational they feel I am, and all that have really helped keep me focused on continuing to perform.

That kind of support and help is something I'd like to pass on to others so Robert and I have been talking about me getting a degree in Hollistic health as a nutritionist. I think I could be awesome at this and am excited about the opportunity. There are some fine details to hash out but, in the end, this will probably be an awesome thing for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment