Friday, December 9, 2011

The Ups and Downs of Changing Body Image

I know I posted awhile ago about loving my body, even with the damage gaining so much weight had originally done to it - but I must say it is so hard to keep that attitude going. There are parts of me that I love, and other parts of me that I love much less. My inner thighs, my stomach, my underarms..all of it is quite disheartening at times. I know I'm working to improve myself though, and so that keeps me going!

Tonight I took a photo of my bicep and forearm development to show my mother, and this is a part of me that I just love. It makes me feel good about myself - the muscle definition is like a badge of honor.

I'm going to leave tonight on that thought, and think a little more on it for another blog post on another day.

Eggs out
xx

1 comment: