Saturday, January 7, 2012

T'was The Night Before Weigh-In, And All Through The House...

New Year's Eve Outfit
It's the night before weigh-in and I'm kind of 'meh'. Between Christmas, New Years and general holiday excitement there just wasn't enough time to sit down and breathe at times and I didn't eat as well as I had wanted to. Sadly, in this time of no excuses I must say that I didn't 'try my best' because the season got the best of me and my results tomorrow will show that. A week and a half ago I made a decision that maintaining would be my goal this month. I don't remember what my weight was last month, but I sure hope it's around 181.8 which is where I was this morning. Update: Just checked and it was 178.0...I am a sad panda.

My last chance work out tonight was the Wii Fit that my mother bought us two or three Christmases ago. I wanted to hit Gold's gym but totally spaced on the fact they they closed tonight at 8:00pm rather than the usual 11:00pm because it's a Saturday. Either way I used it for 1.5 hours and burned about 415 calories. Robert took some photos of me whilst using the Wii Fit and wearing a sports bra and although I'm nervous to be putting so much out there, I must say it's nice to be able to put a photo up and not worry about flabby bits hanging out everywhere (they only hang out a few places).

Tomorrow's update should hopefully bear really nice maintenance..I now have no hope of hitting 165 by the cruise, but perhaps that was asking too much of my body over the holidays, and after having lost so much. My job is going well, family life is going well, and everyone is really excited about our new puppy named Max that we got a few days before Christmas. We're all gearing up for our family cruise in February and hopefully I won't go and gain 5 pounds during the cruise to add insult to injury. We'll just keep trucking along and see how this goes!

I need to get my butt back on track, get serious and get this weight OFF. I'm tired of working out and eating right all the time. I'm in overload, I want a break but I know I can't have one until I've *earned* one...and I only earn one when I hit the number I set out for myself.

In every war there will be battles won and battles lost...I just hope I end up the victor when the dust settles!

No comments:

Post a Comment