Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Positives (Yay!) & Negatives (Boo!)

Find more about me on Bodybuilding.com
So today's post is brought to you by a few positive developments, and a few negative ones. Positively speaking my weight was down to 176.4 lbs (as of this morning), which means I am truly capable of getting through that plateau. On the positive I've learned that when I am left to my own devices I eat exactly the correct amount to maintain my current weight. The importance of that is knowing that in order to bust off the last pounds I want to see gone that I'm going to have to put in my time at the gym. The negative of that is that I'm under a lot of stress (from an outside source) right now and I'm trying to balance my needs with the needs of others. I think I'm doing pretty well, all things considered, but it all plays a role in how successful I will be in the 'here and now'.
Another positive thing is that I've slowly increased the foods in my diet that contain sodium. Since I've done it slowly I haven't had a huge gastric-rebound from overdoing it. I'm still keeping most sources of gluten, all sources of dairy and all sources of meat out of my diet. Today's lunch was steamed millet, chickpeas and yams. It was really exceptional on its own, with nothing to flavor it but a little garlic and onion.

Tonight, unfortunately, my darling is stuck late at work which means I'll be pulling a late night myself. I'll have my daughter with me at work this evening and then as soon as I'm done there I'll need to race to grab my son from my in-law's house. I guess the final determination of whether or not to hit the gym will be made at that time. Honestly I'm emotionally exhausted, and that has me pooped out physically.

Eggs out
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment