Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Beautiful Hello

VARF June 2010 - 306 lbs
"...So start recalibrating your brain about your weight by really noticing how you feel about where you are now and where you want to be. Mentally try to let go of unrealistic expectations without letting yourself go. And don't just talk the talk, jog the jog." - Huffington Post - Breaking Plateau.
Halloween October 2010 - 287 lbs

I read this article today and found the comment that summed up Ms. Love's article to be awesome enough that it was worth sharing! We ended up eating out last night, I stayed away from gluten but I did eat me a little bit of seafood. I was actually really pleased with the food I got since when we go to the chinese place (yumyum!) I tend to way overdo it and end up making myself feel really icky.


Wedding  Nov 2010 271 lbs
I'm still reeling from the fact I'm only 14.2 pounds away from being in the 100's. If I lose 6.6lbs per month, for the rest of the months until November I'll hit my 180 goal at the same time as my birthday. I'm really thinking that this is a healthy and reasonable goal to set for myself, and so? NEW GOAL: 180lbs by my 27th birthday.

Burns Night Jan 2010 - 254.4 lbs
I was a bit iffy about my body yesterday. I took a picture, as is my wont, and was a bit unhappy with how everything looked. Today I was looking outside and had a "coming to God" moment of realization: My body used to be 331 lbs - possibly more! I am damned lucky that my skin and body look as good as they do without fussing about which bits are saggier or droopier than I might prefer them to be. Yeesh, what an easy negative spiral of thought to get trapped into. No I'll never be a supermodel with perfect skin, but I've come so far..why not love me for me. And if anyone has a problem with my "less than ideal" body parts they clearly aren't for me - right? :D

Bahamas Cruise Feb 2011 - 244 lbs
Awesome day of self-reflection. Awesome day full of love and affection. Awesome day is AWESOME.

Eggs out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment