Monday, April 2, 2012

A Down Spiral To Be Happy With

I've finally worked Medifast into a sustainable routine. As with any dietary shift it takes time to acclimate to the new food and new approach. I've learned that I need extra carbs and need to supplement much higher than they recommend with my own food from home. I'm now back in my healthy target zone, without the need for the time consuming and pesky iso-caloric approach.
 Now that the adjustment phase is over, and I kind of just "eat what I want when I want" again the weight is coming off. I think the regimented style of Medifast has been working great for Robert, whom has pretty much reached his halfway point! A progrma I'd reccommend, but only to certain people in certain situations. I wouldn't likely do it again for myself :)

Eggs out
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment