Monday, August 8, 2011

Organizing My Thoughts

I always have so much that I want to explore in my blog, but find myself getting caught up in the mundane aspects of my life and my weightloss. Although I think that the mundane certainly has its place in my blog, I also really want to explore bigger topics and my feelings/thoughts on them. It's funny how my perspectives on certain topics have changed as I have lost weight, I was much more forgiving for people who 'tried to but couldn't' lose weight before and now find myself in a sympathetically less-forgiving frame of mind. It can be done, because I was one of those people that 'tried but couldn't' and now I think I expect the same strength and determination from everyone else. Whether or not that is fair is to be determined, but I guess we can't always help how we feel - we can only explore the reasons as to why we feel that way.
I don't want to sound like a fitness or weight-loss guru: I'm not by any long stretch...but I do want to explore my personal feelings and opinions on each topic thoroughly in how each topic relates to me. This is my journey, this is my weightloss, this is my great life adventure.

I'm going to own this one.

Eggs out.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment