Wednesday, August 31, 2011

To blow the dust off of this thing...

New work uniform - Yes. Fuschia scrubs. <3
I've been really struggling lately with everything. As of this morning I've only lost 1.8 pounds all month. That will make this the second-worst weigh in I'll ever have had. Second, of course, to that one month I gained a single pound - the second month of my recorded journey. Goodness me. I'm disappointed in myself.

I wrote all of these big promises and goals in my last entry here, but the pain and stiffness I'm experiencing after the car accident has just gotten progressively worse. It's to the point know where I can't properly work out because it sends shooting pain down my neck into what feels like is up under my shoulder blades. I'm just so disappointed, I MUST be exercising in order to lose weight at this stage in the game. Hopefully the chiropractor can put this broken body back together again so I can get on with my life.
Size 12 pants: Buttoned up!

I'm giving myself some time to heal though. I can't afford to worsen the injury and then be out of commission for even longer. I have a 180 deadline that I MUST meet no later than my birthday otherwise..otherwise I'll have completely let myself down. This accident makes me angry.

I need to get back on track. I keep saying that, but it's true. And I will. I will. Next post I'll try to do a little food whoring, and get some of my recipes 'out there' since a lot of people have been inquiring about how we manage to keep gluten/dairy/salt/meat/oil free vegan cooking tasting good and looking original. I've been taking pictures, so keep an eye out for them! And, to wrap it all up: A HUGE CONGRATS to my honey, Robert, for having lost 11 pounds on E2L in exactly 2 weeks. And, as an aside: darn men and their ability to lose weight so fast. Grar! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment