Friday, October 28, 2011

I Fought The Law And The...Law Won

(L): 199.4 lbs / (R): 187.0 lbs
Hehe. I did fight the law and his name was Nana. He pushed me really hard today, but my arms/shoulders/thighs and abs are going to be ripped at the end of this, I can just feel it. After an hour of training with Nana I hit the gym again a few hours later to get another hour of cardio in. I managed to run off 300 calories, snowshoe off 100 calories, and then bike it out for 64 calories. It was actually a pretty awesome evening.

After finishing at Gold's I jogged over to the Bloom. It was closed but I made it the whole way without getting winded. What a change one single week of hardcore and focused physical activity can do.

The evening itself was broken up after my PT session due to a "Monster Bash" at my daughter's school. It was fun, pizza/juice/chips, pumpkin painting and dancing. It was nice to get out and it seems like she had a blast.

I love working out. I see the soul of a gym rat being cultivated within me. I'm so happy at the gym, and I love sweating it out, and I love the immediate accomplishments of finishing a specific work out. I love the long term accomplishments that come with weight loss and inch loss.

I'm happy. Tired, sore, and HAPPY. Happiness...that's what life is all about.

Eggs out
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment