Tuesday, October 11, 2011

T - 180!

I saw the 180's on the scale this morning! Granted it was barely within the 180's (189.6 lbs), but considering I haven't honestly been in the 180's since sixth grade I'm beside myself with excitement and accomplishment. I feel so positively bouncy and this is GREAT! I have almost exactly one month left to hit my goal weight of 180 (or less hopefully) and I am feeling very confident that I just might be able to pull this one out of my hat.

I have a list of things I'm itching to get my hands into, a list of things I'm excited about. One of the top things is getting my act together and getting started at Gold's Gym. I can't wait to try out some of their classes. Another thing I'm looking forward to is swing dance classes with my husband. I'm just so thankful I've been able to make it this far, and happier still that I will be able to keep going.

I don't have the same kind of excitement about losing weight as I had before - It's different, a little less 'new' but it's still there. I am just so excited to see where I'll be when all is said and done.

Eggs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment