Friday, October 7, 2011

An Ooky Spooky October Weigh-In

I've had to pull a complete 360 with my motivation, my attitude, my physical activity, my everything. I had to get into a better mindset, I had to find a level of commitment I had forgotten that I had. Then again, maybe I never forgot..I always knew it was there I just forgot how deeply I had buried it.

I don't know if I'm ready for physical activity again - I started the other night but my neck has been screaming at me. I'm doing something to it, something wrong, and the other night I checked my blind spot whilst driving and rotated/popped my neck that caused this awful pain right under my shoulder blade. I need to be happy with starting slow because ramping it up is just causing more damage. I can do this...I just need to learn some patience with myself. I always want to be the best. I always need to be my best. Puts me in a sticky situation from time to time!

Well today's weigh in is surprisingly not at all disappointing. I went from a bad month in September to a more-than-awesome month in October. During the last week of September I had a really bad illness, some bout of vertigo that caused an inability to move (let alone eat!) and constant dizziness/heaving meant if I did eat I'd often loose it on a simple trip standing up and racing to the bathroom. It was an unpleasant time for me but my symptoms are now completely healed! It's really night and day. I went from the worst case of vertigo my chiropractor had ever seen to perfectly fine after only a week and handful of days. I do heal freakishly fast - go me, I guess :)

Anyway, to the left are the results we've all been waiting for! I'm down 7.2lbs and 7.0" overall. I lost a ton off my abdomen, likely bloating reduction because I've cut out salt etc. I'm going to a friend's rehearsal dinner tonight  and her wedding tomorrow, and so I will be most certainly eating of things not on the diet. When I decided to get back on E2L when I did I knew that this would be an eventuality so I'm going to go and enjoy myself and hope I don't get too far set back. A good day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment