Monday, July 11, 2011

Vanishing Into...

I'm actually having a really wonderful and reenergized take on my life right now. I've been reading back through some of my older blog entries and I see the pattern I always go through so I'm feeling a little more at peace with everything. After my weigh-in my weight poofed up to 212.2 yesterday. Today I'm back down to 210. I have 11 pounds to lose by this time next month and as a decision to ensure I reach that goal I'm going E2L 100% right along with Bethan!
Lunch today: Brussels sprouts, sprouts, onion, swiss chard, etc
It's hard to lose weight when you're outside of your regular environment, but whilst talking to my husband I said something rather obvious to most but it was nice to finally 'realize' it and believe it. I had said that, "other people helped me make the decision [healthy choices] but in the end it was me who stuck to it" and while I appreciate everything that other people have done for me, in the end it was me making the magic happen. It's illuminating for me to have finally realized this! I think this one litlte nugget is all I have to write about in this blog entry because it's such a huge thing to realize "I'm doing this with help, but in the end it's me being the driving force. I'm doing this with help, but for myself."..

Action Oriented Goal: Walk at least 30 minutes per day. Inverted sit ups x100. Push ups 20.
Passive Oriented Goal: Eat to Live 100%
End goal: (July 8) Get a successful weigh in of any number under 199lbs, maximum 202.6lbs.

Simply amazing day today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment