Saturday, July 9, 2011

Chasing Down the Bandwagon


Gluten & cheese free pizza with tomato/mushroom/spinach
I've been spending a lot of time with Bethan lately. You might remember her from my very first blog post ever: "Every day is the first day of your very own adventure - if you want it to be" as she's one of the people I attribute a good deal of how successful I've been to. through her own blogging efforts she helped me realize that being fat and fabulous weren't mutually exclusive like I had thought they were for years and years. One of my most favourite things to do now that I'm in Halifax (where Bethan lives) is thrift shopping (as a side note it is AMAZING to walk into any non-plus size only store out there and know I can find something that will actually fit me) because it's been great to spend time with her and shopping is a guilty pleasure of mine.


Me and Beffa!
Well, today I got the GREATEST EVER NEWS that Bethamo will be joining me on E2L! Today and yesterday I've been kind of eating whatever I wanted to as a little reward for having been so good for so long. I'm really quite happy and know she'll be on the healthy track for 6 weeks while she figures things out. It's wonderful news!

I'm happy to have a buddy on the journey. It takes a lot of strength and dedicated to stick on the road to health..I wonder if she'll stay long? I guess only time will tell ^^

Eggs Out
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment