Friday, July 8, 2011

Mystical Magical July Madness Mayhem Weigh-In

I've trimmed out in my bottom half!
I give room for error in my self measurements for this month's weigh-in. Not only did I have to tape myself, but I also had to rely on a new scale that isn't my usual as well. Since I'm in Canada and since Curves is no longer in the picture (never went enough to justify the cost) I guess I need to buy all the implements to monitor my success at home! :) I was seriously worried this month what with all the stress and the fact I'm technically on vacation (even if it is a vacation in pursuit of mental and emotional happiness to compliment my journey of physical achievements!)


Learning healthy habits early!
Since I'm also not on my home computer I'm not able to upload my measurements graph, however I can put it a comparison from this month to last. It's pretty exciting..I seem to have some big losses, an inch or so, but it's all on track with my current weight loss trend so I don't think my particular measurements are too far off.
  • Bust June: 44.0", Bust July: 43.0" (1.0" loss)
  • Waist June: 34.5", Bust July: 33.5" (1.0" loss)
  • Abdomen June: 47.5", Bust July: 44.75" (2.75" loss)
  • Hips June: 47.0", Bust July: 44.75" (2.25" loss)
  • Thigh June: 28.0", Thigh July: 27.0" (1.0" loss)
  • Arm June: 13.5", Arm July: 13.5" (No change)
  • BMI June: 37.8, BMI July: 37.0 (0.8 loss)
  • BP/Body Fat %: No Data (Unable to record)
  • TOTAL POUNDS LOST: 4.2lbs  TOTAL INCHES LOST: 8.0"

Beach Mugshot! Taken by Beffa
 I didn't quite make the goal of 208.0, even though I had been that on the scale. I guess weight fluctuations are perfectly normal though, and it's only one pound. I'm sure all the diet soda yesterday didn't help my weight loss cause. Still hoping for a 199 this time next month..which means I need to redouble my efforts and really get myself back on track.

Going to attempt to find a weekly group that meets for some kind of physical activity. Bellydance is #1 choice right now, but failing finding a reliable group I'll just join a gym for a month rather than paying a contract. This all requires ample help from friends and family to babysit the kids though...being healthy isn't always the cheapest or easiest thing in the world, but using those as excuses will only doom one to failure from the beginning.

Back to the grindstone!
Eggs out xx




No comments:

Post a Comment