Saturday, July 30, 2011

Things Inspiring, Things Lost!

Hello again! It's round two of blog entry because I will be out all day tomorrow on my tidal bore rafting adventure with my Mama. I'm very excited for it and will likely want to take a blogging break in order to process it all. So for tomorrow's post I've decided to do a post entitled "Things Inspiring, Things Lost" and have done some research on the weights of things I've actually lost! I've also heard recently that people have found my efforts inspiring (not really, you can do it too!) so I've decided to put 'out there' what inspires me. Here are a few things:

Things Inspiring
-Sunsets - They're so beautiful and really make you wonder about all of life's mysteries
-My circle of good friends - Loyalty, friendship, and a listening ear
-Close-ups of flowers - So much delicate detail in such a small flower. No detail is wasted though!
-My mothers fish - Jumped out of his tank, got covered in furballs, survived my big human hand pulling furballs off of him, then survived long enough in the tank to grow parasites from being on the floor, then survived parasite treatment, and is now a perfectly happy fish with no health issues!
-People who keep striving for their dreams despite injury, heartache or illness.
-The Biggest Loser television shows

Things Lost
  • Alicia-Marie, IFBB Pro Bikini Competitor/Cover Model. 131lbs
  • John Murray, Lightweight Pro-Boxer
  • An average newborn baby Giraffe!
  • Double the pounds of fats/oils an average American eats in a year (66lb/American. Eww.)
  • One hundred and thirty one guinea pigs
  • A three month old horse
  • 4 cinderblocks (33lbs per block)
  • Two elephant's penises (More than you ever wanted to know!)
  • The weight of three and one-quarter average human legs
  • Five average two year olds
  • Six and a half average automobile tires
  • Almost two averagely weighted Irish Setters
  • Eleven averagely weighted Bald Eagles
  • Sixteen averagely weighted human heads
  • Twelve averagely weighted housecats
  • Seventeen and a half newborn babies
  • Twenty-six Chihuahuas
  • 33 Ostrich eggs
  • One thousand forty-four Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
  • Twenty-two human skins (how morbid!)
 
From a list I found on ObesityHelp.com, at the following address: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/3881489/What-things-weigh

That is all for today. I am well amused! A baby giraffe indeed <3

Eggs out.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment