Sunday, July 24, 2011

Second Weekly Biggest Loser Challenge


Strong and ready to take on the world!
Unfortunately today I wasn't able to get hold of Bethan so I could get her measurements, but true to form I weighed myself! Sticking to my challenge is good, but this week I'm a bit disappointed. I understand I can't pull big numbers every week, but this week I only lost one pound for a grand total of 0.49% weight lost. I guess even the Biggest Losers have weeks of one pound weight loss, and since I don't have dedicated doctors, dieticians and personal trainers helping me I guess one pound in a week is pretty respectable afterall.
Tambourine Gals at CoHo!
I've been going out for lots of walks, lots of dancing (yesterday night I spent 2 hours straight shakin' my tailfeather on the dance floor) but Mother Nature had something else in store for me this week ;). So I guess next week we'll see how my increased physical activity impacts my numbers. I can taste 199lbs in my mouth, in my soul. I'm itching for it, so badly - only three pounds to go! I sweated myself silly at Reflections with Beth and Charlie, and did much more of a workout there than I did the night before at Company House because the music was a little more my speed with heavy bass, flashing lights, and a mob scene. I was in my element and it gave me such a soul-healing jolt of energy I couldn't have been happier!
Just before heading out to dance and hang out!
I'm excited for this weekend (hoping to goodness I can get a sitter sorted out)| because I'm going Tidal Bore Rafting ("Experience the adventure of a lifetime on the Shubenacadie River and see the Bay of Fundy tides in action, home of the world's highest tides." - You ride the world's highest tides in succession for about 10 trips. They go from nothing to 10 metres high! Wowza :D). Why is this such a big deal, you might ask? Because I've never been able to go out and do anything. Weight limits have kept me off fair rides, off horseback for years, off parasailing, off everything. I'm finally at a healthier weight and a whole world of physical activity and entertainment has been opened up to me! I'm just beside myself with excitement and cannot wait to take pictures to share with all of my favourite blog readers!



That is all for today,
Eggs out
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment